DAF Grant News:
DAF Grant Cycle FY20 Closed!
The Arts Council of Northeast Louisiana grants more than $40,000 annually to artists and art organizations in our 11-parish region through the Louisiana Decentralized Arts Funding Program. Funded by the Louisiana Division of the Arts, our grants are given to deserving artists and art organizations.
2019-20 grant recipients include:
- $5,000 to the Biedenharn Museum & Gardens (Project Assistance)
- $5,000 to Twin City Art Foundation (Project Assistance)
- $5,000 to New Music on the Bayou Festival (Organizational Support)
- $1,730.20 to the Monroe Symphony Orchestra (Project Assistance)
- $1,730.20 to Strauss Youth Academy for the Arts (Project Assistance)
- $1,730.20 to Twin City Ballet (Project Assistance)
- $1,730.20 to Little Theatre of Monroe Inc. (Organizational Support)
- $1,730.20 to Louisiana Delta Ballet (Project Assistance)
- $3,496 to the Union Museum of History and Art (Union Parish) (Project Assistance)
- $1,860 to Madison Parish Library (Project Assistance)
- $1,786.00 to Northeast Educational Development Foundation (West Carroll Parish) (Project Assistance)
- $1,559 to the Schepis Museum (Caldwell Parish) (Project Assistance)
- $1,500 to the Rose Theatre/Cotton Country Players (Morehouse Parish) (Organizational Support)
Supported by a grant from the Louisiana Division of the Arts, Office of Cultural Development, Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism, in cooperation with the Louisiana State Arts Council, as administered by the Arts Council of Northeast Louisiana. Funding has also been provided by the National Endowment for the Arts, Art Works.
FY20-21 General Operating Support:
Questions may be directed to Erica Anderson, Director of Grants Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (225) 342-8175.