The 2018-2019 grant application period is closed. Grant award winners will be announced in September.
The Arts Council of Northeast Louisiana grants more than $40,000 annually to artists and art organizations in our 11-parish region through the Louisiana Decentralized Arts Funding Program. Funded by the Louisiana Division of the Arts, our grants are given to deserving artists and art organizations.
2018-19 grant recipients include:
- $5,000 to Louisiana Delta Ballet to produce A Christmas Carol
- $4,000 to the Monroe Symphony Orchestra to implement Sound Safari
- $5,000 to the Downtown Arts Alliance for organizational support
- $5,000 to Strauss Youth Academy for the Arts to produce Beauty and the Beast
- $2,269 to the Biedenharn Museum & Gardens to promote the exhibit Noah’s Ark and associated public programming
- $113 to the Cooley House Foundation to produce a mid-century architecture tour
- $2,269 to Twin City Ballet to produce Ballet Under the Stars
- $1,860 to Madison Parish Library to present a variety of concerts, including Masters of Soul, A Band Called Honalee, Robin Spielberg, Mandy Harvey, and Jason Farnham (Madison Parish)
- $4,305 to the Rose Theatre to produce The Best Christmas Pageant Everand The Charitable Sisterhood of the Second Trinity Victory Church (Morehouse Parish)
- $3,195 to the Princess Theatre to produce The Sound of Music (Franklin Parish)
- $3,189 to Richland Arts Council to present two concerts by Doug Duffey and Jason Farnham (Richland Parish)
- $3,496 to the Union Museum of History and Art to produce “The Arts Uplift, Inspire and Heal” (Union Parish)
- $779.50 to the Schepis Museum to present a concert by Jason Farnham (Caldwell Parish)
- $596.50 to Doorway to Louisiana to present a concert by O Sole Trio (East Carroll Parish)
Supported by a grant from the Louisiana Division of the Arts, Office of Cultural Development, Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism, in cooperation with the Louisiana State Arts Council, as administered by the Arts Council of Northeast Louisiana. Funding has also been provided by the National Endowment for the Arts, Art Works.