The 2018-2019 grant application period opens May 7 and ends July 13. For details regarding the decentralized arts funding (DAF) application process, click here.
The Arts Council will be hosting application workshops for new and previous decentralized arts funding (DAF) applicants. The workshops will be in Winnsboro on May 8, West Monroe on May 9, and Oak Grove on May 10. Email Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding DAF.
The Arts Council of Northeast Louisiana grants more than $40,000 annually to artists and art organizations in our 11-parish region through the Louisiana Decentralized Arts Funding Program. Funded by the Louisiana Division of the Arts, our grants are given to deserving artists and art organizations.
2017-2018 Grant Recipients
- Schepis Museum, Caldwell Parish – $1,210 funding to present Florian Music/Those Were the Days
- Doorway to Louisiana, East Carroll Parish – $1,193 funding for An Evening with Caesar
- Princess Theatre, Inc., Franklin Parish – $3,195 funding to produce the summer musical Doctor Doolittle
- Jackson Parish Museum, Jackson Parish – $2,500 funding for a public concert featuring Caesar
- Madison Parish Library, Madison Parish – $1,860 funding to present a variety of events including Tributes and Canine Friends
- Richland Arts Council, Richland Parish – $3,189 funding to present Old Songs and Shelter Pups
- Saint Joseph Arts, Inc., Tensas Parish – $808 funding to present Caesar
- Union Museum of History, Union Parish – $3,496 funding to produce Arts for All
- West Carroll Parish Library, West Carroll Parish – $1,786 funding to present West Carroll Arts
- The Arts with Passion – $2,464 funding to produce the musical Memphis
- Biedenharn Museum – $3,850 funding to produce Images of Christ
- Monroe Symphony Orchestra – $3,797 funding to produce An Unforgettable Valentine Pops with Caesar
- New Music on the Bayou – $1,839 funding to produce New Music on the Bayou Festival 2018
- Strauss Youth Academy for the Arts – $3,973 funding to produce the musical Seussical
- Twin City Art Foundation (Masur Museum) – $3,450 funding to produce AltEx: Alternative Exhibitions
- Twin City Ballet Company – $4,278 funding to produce Rudolph/The Nutcracker Act II