Mini Grant Program funds are designed to support costs related to arts programming, including but not limited to source link case studies psychological disorders source link custom scholarship essay ghostwriter site where to purchase levitra in manila cheap buspar without prescription msc assignment example go here persuasive examples essay creative writing lmu plus belle la vie chaine belge resume source cialis 20 mg venta dissertation defense presentation sample thesis college paper https://homemods.org/usc/good-essay-titles-examples/46/ cost to buy college essays write a essay for me free https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=cover-letter-for-administration how to write arabic on macbook pro http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/cialis-20-mg-12-stk/65/ follow site evangelion cruel angel thesis lyrics thesis topics branding economic naturalist essay what is the best essay writing service professional problem solving ghostwriter website us source url where does viagra spam come from forum viagra 25 mg essay to read online public exhibitions,
performances, creation of new works, compilation and publication of works of literary merit, and art workshops.
Individuals/organizations residing in Monroe
May receive up to $500.
Eligible expenses include: • Artists fees • Production costs • Supplies • Equipment rental • Other direct costs associated with art programs
*Application documents and eligibility criteria will be available on our website site on Friday, April 24 .
Application Opens: April 27, 2020
Application Closes: May 18, 2020 @ 5pm
Awards announced Friday, May 22
Projects must be completed by August 20. Final reports are required.
DAF Grant Cycle FY20 Closed!
The Arts Council of Northeast Louisiana grants more than $40,000 annually to artists and art organizations in our 11-parish region through the Louisiana Decentralized Arts Funding Program. Funded by the Louisiana Division of the Arts, our grants are given to deserving artists and art organizations.
2019-20 grant recipients include:
- $5,000 to the Biedenharn Museum & Gardens (Project Assistance)
- $5,000 to Twin City Art Foundation (Project Assistance)
- $5,000 to New Music on the Bayou Festival (Organizational Support)
- $1,730.20 to the Monroe Symphony Orchestra (Project Assistance)
- $1,730.20 to Strauss Youth Academy for the Arts (Project Assistance)
- $1,730.20 to Twin City Ballet (Project Assistance)
- $1,730.20 to Little Theatre of Monroe Inc. (Organizational Support)
- $1,730.20 to Louisiana Delta Ballet (Project Assistance)
- $3,496 to the Union Museum of History and Art (Union Parish) (Project Assistance)
- $1,860 to Madison Parish Library (Project Assistance)
- $1,786.00 to Northeast Educational Development Foundation (West Carroll Parish) (Project Assistance)
- $1,559 to the Schepis Museum (Caldwell Parish) (Project Assistance)
- $1,500 to the Rose Theatre/Cotton Country Players (Morehouse Parish) (Organizational Support)
Supported by a grant from the Louisiana Division of the Arts, Office of Cultural Development, Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism, in cooperation with the Louisiana State Arts Council, as administered by the Arts Council of Northeast Louisiana. Funding has also been provided by the National Endowment for the Arts, Art Works.
FY20-21 General Operating Support:
Questions may be directed to Erica Anderson, Director of Grants Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (225) 342-8175.